The Scholarship Workshop LLC is an educational and consulting service offered by Marianne Ragins, winner of more than $400,000 in scholarship money. Through Marianne Ragins, we provide inspirational and motivational keynote presentations as well as hands-on workshops and educational presentations on a variety of topics related to college, education, and youth.
Workshops & Motivational Speeches
Our most popular seminar is The Scholarship Workshop presentation. For nearly two decades, Marianne has been giving this highly interactive seminar (updated twice yearly) to thousands of students, parents and educators throughout the country. Click here for more information about The Scholarship Workshop presentation. Or visit this page to learn more about Marianne Ragins.
Motivational keynote and other informative presentations offered are as follows:
For High School Students & Parents
- Turning Dreams Into Achievements
- Preparing for College
- You Can Do Anything: Keys to Success
- For Parents: Motivating Your Teenager
- Goal Setting
- The Scholarship Process for High School Students & Parents
- Using the Internet to Achieve Scholarship and College Entrance Success
- Positive Power for High School Students
- Developing Good Study Habits
For College Students
- Preparing for Graduate School
- 7 Steps to Getting Internships
- Turning Dreams into Achievements as a College Student
- The Scholarship Process for College Students
- You Can Do Anything: Keys to Success as a College Student
- Jump-Start Your College Career
- Getting the Most from Your College Education
- 10 Steps to Managing Finances Wisely as a College Student
- Secrets of Getting and Keeping a Higher GPA
For Educators & Youth Leaders
- Motivating Your Students
- Coaching Your Students for Scholarship Success
- Helping Your Students Find Scholarship Resources
- Making a Difference
- Youth Success Begins with YOU!
Additional and customized presentations are also available.
If you are interested in bringing Marianne Ragins to your area for one of the presentations outlined above or a custom topic, see Schedule a Presentation.