Throughout the United States, its territories, and even internationally, organizations such as companies, associations, colleges, universities, churches, community groups, fraternities, sororities and many others have worked with Marianne Ragins to educate, inspire, and motivate students, parents, counselors and youth leaders.
Organizations typically sponsor the highly popular Scholarship Workshop presentation, a one, two or three hour interactive seminar and the Scholarship Workshop Weekend, a full day and a half of activities designed to help students and parents leave the weekend with scholarship essays, résumés, and applications completed and ready to go. The Scholarship Workshop presentation and the Scholarship Workshop Weekend are both interactive seminars designed to help students conduct a successful scholarship search from the research involved in finding scholarship money to the essays, interviews, and strategies involved in winning them.
In both seminars, Marianne Ragins proves that it is not always the student with the best grades or the highest SAT scores who wins scholarships. Instead she shows students of all ages that most scholarships are awarded to students who exhibit the best preparation. By attending The Scholarship Workshop presentation or Scholarship Workshop weekend, a student will be well prepared to meet the challenge of finding and winning scholarships.
The Scholarship Workshop Presentation and the Scholarship Workshop Weekend include:
- Invaluable resources for uncovering scholarship opportunities
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for writing winning, personal essays with actual examples from Ragins’ scholarship quest
- Helpful tips on using the Internet to research scholarship sources
- An inside look at how to get the best recommendations
- Useful tips for standing out in a crowd of scholarship applicants
- Surefire ways to sell yourself during an academic interview
- Last minute strategies for getting college money
- Learning what competitive scholarship committees look for in a scholarship application
- Creating dynamic, eye-catching résumés for scholarship success
Other informative presentations from Marianne Ragins include:
- The Scholarship Workshop for Nontraditional & Current College Students
- Scholarship, Fellowship, & Grant Information Session for Graduate Students
- Preparing for College
- Good Study Habits
- Goal Setting
- College Survival & Success Skills
- Not Just for Super Students! How Average Students Can Win Big College Bucks
- Get Free College Money for Your Child – 5 Steps to Follow from Toddler to Teen
- Starting Again? Free College Money for Women Returning to School
- How to Avoid Bombing Your 1st Year of College
- Why You Shouldn’t Wait Until Senior Year to Get in the Scholarship Race
Inspire and Motivate
Motivate as well as inspire with the following topics from Marianne:
- Turning Dreams into Achievements
- You Can Do Anything: Keys to Success
- For Parents: Motivating Your Teenager
- Positive Power for Teenagers
Marianne can also be your keynote speaker for a graduation, rite of passage, commencement or end of year ceremony.